Tuesday, November 14, 2006

YouTube:

A few weeks ago, while watching Good Morning America they did a piece about consumers being dissatisfied with companies who did them wrong and the ingenius methods they chose to blow the whistle. So I visited YouTube and was amazed. And I thought to myself "I can do that! And I will."

Nights are the worst time for me since I live alone with this terrible pain. It is lonely too and very frustrating. The frustration of course comes with livng with chronic pain, arthritis, very poor balance, danger of falling, worrying about my destroyed credit, what if my truck breaks down, literally hundreds of things could happen to knock me out of the ring.

I also fear losing my house. So far I have been able to hold onto it.

I have won and lost Medicaid am appealing
I have won and lost food stamps am appealing
I have won and lost Community Care Program

I try to be very strong. But there are somedays the fear and panic charges through my barriers. And when that happens, I do cry. Sometimes angry loud tears. Sometimes just sad. Sometimes frightened. Sometimes they are lonely tears too. And most of them come at night.

What better way to let Auto Owners Insurance Co. and their lawyer see the impact their behavior (Bad Faith Insurances Practices) has had on me. Why hide it out at night at home when I am alone?

I cry almost every night. Something is always happening like getting my food stamps taken away and getting that letter in the mail. I am going to get my camera charged up and ready set on my artist easel. I can sit there and feel my emotions on the camera. They deserve this. And it could be very cathartic too.

When the video is uploaded (should be by this weekend) I will post the link here.