Friday, November 24, 2006

The Best Revenge is:

to live well.

And I firmly believe this. And I promise myself, my loved ones and all the viewers of this blog that I will live well once I am awarded the tools that I need just to survive; keep my home, take care of my pet family and myself; keep connected to my loved ones and my peace of mind is returned to me. And to live close to my kids and their kids.

I am not mad at the woman that caused the accident; a client of Auto Owners. It was an accident. Absolutely she did not do this on purpose.

Who I am angry at is this company and their lawyer; the deliberately set out to destroy me and my ability to make a living and to prevent me from enjoying my life. How can someone live well when they are scared to death to answer the mail or the doorbell? Could be another deputy with another set of papers from someone suing me for money. Could be another late notice. Could be another disconnect notice.