Monday, November 13, 2006

Documents To & From Auto Owners Insurance Company













Documents To & From Auto Owners Insurance Company, The Bar Association and the NC Department of Insurance: Ms. Gilgen a claims rep here in Charlotte, NC had been awful busy with her works of fiction regarding the promised letters of affidavits she sent to the NC Insurance Commission. I spoke with my lawyer and the mediator; she did no such thing. She lied about that to the insurance commisson based on what my lawyer and the mediator told me.

Then she had to contact them because I insisted on these affidavits of truth. The mediator sent Ms. Gilgen a letter stating under NC law he could not do an affivdavit. This man is highly intelligent and fair. Never would he promise her something like this and then turn around when she asked "again" and tell her law prevented him from doing this. He would have told her this the first time she asked for an affidavit.

The insurance commissioner knows this to be true about the mediator. He later adviseed me to seek a lawyer and sue Auto Owners and their attorney. I haven't yet but there is still time before the statue runs out. I am doing everything I can to avoid costly litigation (costly to Auto Owners not to me the plantiff). I am trying to get this resolved by posting supporting documents in this blog to avoid a timely activity. But I will if push comes to shove.

My lawyer? What about him? He dragged his feet for 3 years on this case and it was so frustrating. I emailed him many many times. Finally, I emailed his parents who are also in the same firm. He, his father and I had a meeting at a restuarant to get the facts on the table. His father was pissed I could tell. Hid dad sat there in front of me and assigned tasks so that we could get this to the courtroom. So did my lawyer said to the claims adjuster that nothing went wrong in that mediation? Probably. I would if my client went over my head to my father. Did he do it? Big question. Good question. I CALLED him about this (it always seemed it was my job to motivate him and I was the patient for pete's sake), advised him to go ahead with the affidavit of truth but he had to mail it to me first for my approval. He never did get around to doing this. Because he knew he lied to the claims adjuster about no wrongdoing that day perhaps? Well he was pissed off in mediation and referred to the attorney for the insurance company as m***er f***er when it was over. Why was he cursing like that if there was no wrong doing that day?

I contacted Auto Owners today through their web site to advise them of this publication. Later I will promote this blog to as many persons as I can reasonably reach.

I told them in my email today that I would stop under these conditions:
A. Auto Owners recitified their mistake in handling this matter by compensating me as if I had won. I had no doubt I would have won. Explanation about that and what happened in mediation on another page.
B. I died. In that case, my children would carry on into litigation.

More later...................

No comments: