Monday, November 20, 2006

Letters To and From the NC Bar Association:


Page 2 Letter from the NC Bar Association to me


Page 1 Letter from the NC Bar Association to me



July 2005 Letter to NC Bar Association Re:an explanation for their findings in the investigation. I never have found out what turn the investigation took or their findings. The lawyer refused to allow me to see the investigation results or his answer to my original complaints. On their web page, they advise complaints will be responded to quickly and all correspondence will be sent to the complainer. For some strange reason I was denied answers to my complaints. We all know lawyers protect each other even when that lawyer indulges in questionable and sometime even unlawful practices.



Dec. 4, 2004 Letter from me to the NC Bar Association requesting an investigation of the lawyer working for Auto Owners Insurance Company.