Sunday, November 19, 2006

Jeff Bolster's Deposition of Me: Pages 24 through 31


More trip questions. More detailed questions about medical history. My lawyer told me Bolster told him after I left the deposition that I was a liar. That I did not injure myself in the accident. He said I was a skier and most likely injured myself during a trip to Sky Valley in Dec. 2000; a year after the accident and two surgeries. I have video tapes that show me in a lounge chair asleep and my legs wired up to a TENS Unit for the terrible nerve pain. I have never been on skis in my life. He also told my lawyer that day; my back probably hurts because I am so fat. My lawyer also told me that Bolster disapproved of me and my "life style". He asks me if I had ever been a surrogate. He asks me about the pain in my back too.


More trip questions.


More detailed questions about visits I made to female friends. He was also wanting to know if I was having relationships with these very good friends. This was so frustrating dealing with his insinuations.


He asks me about various trips I have made since the accident. He then asks me about how many times I visited my kids. I was not allowed to elaborate about the reasons why I didn't visit my kids more. Visiting my kids and their kids though joyful and wonderful can be very tiring to someone with my health issues. When I visited my friends back then, they took care of me and I got to rest a lot. In particular when I visited my friend who is a nurse and lives in the mountains. She took me to many beautiful and healing places and watched over me.


Medical history, falling incidents and other incidents when I was injured as a result of the nerve damage in my legs.