Monday, November 13, 2006

Auto Owners Insurance Company

paid me $21,000 for the injuries that I sustained in this accident. Mr Froman in his letter even states this fact.

Their lawyer leaned across the table that day in mediation and threatened to expose me and my two witnesses as being homosexual. His words were very strong hints. But I got it. My lawyer got it. So did the judge who was mediating that day.

Back in my lawyers office; the mediator said he had never seen such grevious behavior on the part of an attorney represening an insurance company in a personal injury case.

He also agreed they were threatening me by mentioning if I took the case to court I would have to pay $20,000 in court costs. He said my injuries and medical treatments (up until early spring 2004) were worth the value of that policy which was $200,000.

He said in his experience a plantiff with injures did receive awards of this much. He told me they were not going to go a penny higher because they knew I would not let my friends be exposed in court; both of them are school teachers here in NC and could loose their jobs. It was clear that this judge who is a very nice man and fair was visibly upset and shaken at the behavior of the insurance company and their lawyer during mediation.

He was upset! What about me?

No comments: