Monday, November 13, 2006

Jeff Bolster's Deposition of Me: Page 3, 2and 1:






Pages 1,2 and 3

The depo took place on Oct 7, 2003. It is very unpleasant to read over this as I scan each document but it is necessary to prove the malicious intent of Auto Owners Insurance Co. to hurt me the plantiff. You can see in the depo how he is going after me about where and when my children lived with me. About divorces. Then asking me about abuse and were the father and I ever in a court battle over my kids. This could give any mother a heart attack.

They were very successful that day as I was greatly upset on the way home. At home, I proceeded to call two persons who are very close to me. One person is a minister and a counselor. She assured me that insurance companies do everything they can to save money. I felt destroyed that night, that I had been attacked as a mother, a daughter, sister, a woman, etc. As you read the questions asked of me by this lawyer who was hired and paid $50,000 by Auto Owners Insurance Company; you will understand.

Most of these questions shown here have nothing what so ever to do with the car accident. They were meant to accomplish destruction of a person. And so far, they have accomplished much of what they set out to do. I ended up having a heart attack later after the deposition.

This is just 3 pages and reading it is ripping my heart apart. There are 35 more pages to go. I have time. That is about all I have left is time.