Monday, November 13, 2006

Explanation of Photos in page at bottom of the website:

You can click on each thumbnail to view a larger view.

1st pic is of me and my daughers taken last year. This clearly shows what pain does to a woman's face. It is not pretty but I need to swallow my pride and show it.

2nd pic is me with my family and clearly shows the aging and of the pain on my face. Clearly this is not an attractive woman but someone who has experienced and still is experiencing a great deal of pain.

3rd pic again shows how aging pain and disappointment can show on someone's face.

4th pic shows me happy, smiling and yes pretty and was taken before the accident and the following traumas including being victimized by Auto Owners Insurance Company

5th My son (the one with autism) standing next to my ravaged car.

6th Medical bills all of them. This picture reflects medical bills up until spring of 2004. It does not include the bills for the trial implant surgery done 7/12/2004, the actual implant surgery on 8/14/2004, the few other surgical procedures done to try to reduce pain and last it does not show the bills for the subsquent heart attack that took place on 3/14/2006.

7th a better view of medical bills prior to summer of 2004.

8th a close up of surgical site for spinal cord stimulator implant done in July 2004

9th A distant shot of the same surgical site of 7/12/2004

10th the surgical site on the day the temporary implant was removed on 7/16/2004

11th another close up of my back for the temporary implant

12th another shot of my vehicle.

No comments: