Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Helping Others: Coping

Here is one of the ways that I cope with the pain and injuries:
http://action.painfoundation.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=5321&security=1&news_iv_ctrl=1061

I am a member of the American Pain Foundation and participate in the forums offering advise and comfort to the newly diagnosed and/or afflicted with chronic pain. Everywhere I go in RT and on the net; when I meet someone who has chronic pain and/or illness I try to help by offering suggestions as to the things I have done in my life to make it easier to deal with this day after day. And it does help to take the focus off me and onto someone else who needs it.

I am also an artist so check out this site for a photo of a watercolor I painted. Does this sound like the monster that Auto Owners and their attorney tried to make me out to be in those Depositions?

I am no hero. I have my days. I have my moments. Some days I allow myself a pity party without falling into a self-defeating mode.