Sunday, November 19, 2006

Jeff Bolster's Deposition of Me Pages 32 through 37:


He asks me about discussions between myself and the defendent on the scene of the accident. He asked me about her condition. Asks how I found my lawyer and if I had had contact with other lawyers. He asks me about an injury I sustained while hammering in a lightweight trellis in the garden while taking pain meds. I hit my middle finger with the hammer and split it wide opened about 1/2 inch. That was pretty bad and it bled a lot. He asks me about falls I had at work and if I had been injuried. Only my butt as I fell on my butt while filing. And no my butt wasn't harmed. He asks me about visits to my gynocologist after the accident.


He asks me detailed questions about what portion of my medical bills did I pay. I went to the ortho doctor maybe 15 times in 2000 and had to pay $40 a visit out of my pocket. He asks about a fender bender (I was hit from the rear) I was in in 2000 that was very minor; no one hurt. He asked me about the deer running into my truck. :) He asked me where and about prescription medications (prior to the accident).


Bolster asks me about physical therapy, tests done to measure range of motion and strength in my legs, my concerns for pain that I shared with my doctor, my doctor's diagnosis or lack of, handicapped sticker and how and when I use it, asks me about who had paid my medical bills and why I sought an attorney.


In pg 33 he asks me about how I get along in my home; cleaning, caring for pets, cooking, shopping, the ADA claim I made against my employer (I had asked for the installation of a copy/fax machine in the trailer so I would not have to walk to the main office several times a day; eventually I had to file a claim to get this machine in my office). He asked me if I had hired a lawyer. He asks if I got any money for this EEOC claim. I did not make a claim for money only the fax/copier that was all I was interested in.