Monday, November 13, 2006

No Malicious Intention to Innocent 3rd Parties:

It is not my intention to do harm to innocent persons involved in this litigation. I have made every effort to protect their identities. I will continue to do so by monitoring this web site and erasing names of innocent parties from these documents. If I have forgotten someone please forgive me. I will get to erasing all names asap. I am very ill and am doing the best I can to prove my case without harming innocent bystanders.

I don't consider anyone working at Auto Owners or their lawyer innocent in any way shape or form. Their actions were deliberate and with the intention of harming me the plantiff. So far they have been very successful with this.

Because of their actions in the mediation; I have been reduced to poverty and begging help from the department of social services and medicaid here in NC. It is only because of their assistance that I have not lost everything that matters to me; my home, my vehicle, food for me and my pets etc.

I wish I could say and be satisfied with knowing what goes around comes around. But insurance companies like Auto Owners Insurance Company need to be held accountable for their actions. I am happy to see from my research that in some way they are now getting what is coming to them. I am proud to be a part of it all.

I lost my job (on 10 1 2004)because of the injuries I received in the accident. Despite what their attorney said in mediation; my injuries were a result of my being gay, my mother passing away of breast cancer, my son having autism and substance abuse, my childhood. That is impossible.

Also in the mediation he described this accident as moderate in severity. Take a look at the photos of the car and my injuries and surgeries and you decide; the viewer you decide who is telling the truth.

No comments: