Monday, November 13, 2006

Insurance Companies Imposing Hardships On Innocent Plantifs:

The paid me fair for my car. I will give them that much. After that,this insurance company has been the company from hell. After doing much research on the net, it is clear that this is how they operate.

I am sitting here poor as hell because of Auto Owners cheating and lying.

If my car breaks I cannot fix it.
If my water heater goes out I will have to bathe in cold water
If my furnace goes out my three cats and I will have to go without heat
If anything breaks in this house, and it has since this happened; if I can't fix it it stays broken. Pics of my house and the declining condition to follow
If one thing happens that cannot be fixed without money it has to stay that way.
I hate living like this.

No comments: