Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Warning to Auto Owners Insurance and their attorney:

I have shared this project with my family and friends. If something happens to me (like I get shot or run off the road) they have been instructed to share this website with investigators with the police department. Like they say in the movies, pray that nothing bad happens to me.

Do I think that an insurance company would kill someone for $179,000? Of course it is possible.

Right after the accident if someone had told me all the things that Auto Owners Insurance Company was capable of doing to a person in order to save money I would have said they were crazy. People don't do things like this to another human being. Well, I have learned a lot in the past seven years about insurance companies and none of it has been very good at all.