Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Deposition Of My Orthopedic Surgeon:

I was a patient of this doctor for about 14 months or so. It is too bad he did not take it another level; a patient continues to complain about pain despite the anti-inflammatories, nine months of physical therapy he ordered which resulted in worsening of pain, gait and no improvement at all, and surgery. If he had done a post op MRI of the same area, of the lower back and a nerve conduction test (burning pain is indicative of nerve damage and my pain was right on that knee that hit the dashboard) it could have saved a lot of time and money. I wrote this doctor a letter in 2004 letting him know what he had missed so that he could be warned with his patients that came after me when they complained repeatedly of burning pain get them over to a neurologist asap. He thanked me for the follow up and the advice.

Page 14

Page 13

Page 12

Page 11

Page 10

Page 9

Page 8

Page 6

Page 5

Page 4

Page 3

Page 2

Page 1