Monday, November 13, 2006

Jeff Bolster's Deposition of Me: Oct 2003 Pages 4,5,6 and 7


This is when he first began asking me about my son. As you can see in this deposition, I requested a break because I was getting very emotional and upset with him for asking me these questions. I love my son unconditionally. My son is special needs. That matters not one bit to me. Of course I hope he can stop drinking one day. We pray for that. He is an adult; living in an apartment with roommatesand working. Family cannot force an adult to do anything if they are not ready. We can just sit there on standby hoping one day he asks us for help to quit drinking. We would do it in a heartbeat. That is what families are for.



Medical history prior to the day of the accident. I was not trying to be evasive by answering "I don't know" when he asked me about the names of the health care providers. I rarely went to the doctors and if I got a clean bill of health, I forgot about that doctor because I was busy living my life. He made it sound like I was stupid or lying.