Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Re-Doing My Deposition:

After posting the deposition of my surgeon, I realized when I posted my own deposition it is a mess. I won't be deleting it unless I run out of space on this server. Just ignore it unless you want to read the comments; coming from my heart.

So stay tuned for a much better and more easily understood deposition of me. I think it was very emotional reading all the offensive comments again. It triggered feelings I had forgotten; the feelings I felt during that deposition: violation, anger, frustration, helplessness and irritation with my own attorney who sat there and let Auto Owners lawyer tear me apart. He had responsibilities to protect me by objecting to certain questions and the wording. He pretty much let that lawyer get away with murder.

I mean I liked my lawyer alright; a sweet man but clearly no match for that ambulance chaser shark type lawyer we all know and hate.